We've put together a series of sales tips that will help you to increase awareness, grow card sales and drive downloads. Whether you have 10 minutes or a spare hour, we've got your back!
Send a version of this promotional email to all students either using your own system or ask your institution for help. This ensures every student full-time and part-time knows about TOTUM.
- Make sure a link to TOTUM is on your institution website and VLE. All the digital images can be found here.
- Share content from WWW.TOTUM.COM and our social channels on your own Channels
- Make sure you watch the how-to buy TOTUM video
Got a 'spare' hour?
- Work with your marketing and enrolment team to ensure that buying TOTUM is part of information sent to new students. You could even make TOTUM part of your enrolment process.
- Make sure the institution staff know they can buy a TOTUM card by using staff email/intranet/staff unions. If your Students' Union or Student Council votes to allow staff to be associate members we are happy for them to buy cards.
- Put TOTUM posters in every classroom. You can download print ready and digital assets here:
- Get all volunteers, staff and officers to like and share the TOTUM social channels (IG and Twitter) – this will really help get our posts seen by the right people.
- Learn from others in the sector (Workplace is like Facebook but for work)
- Get officers to push TOTUM at institutional meetings where possible and appropriate. (Even wearing a TOTUM badge on your lanyard can start a discussion)
- Get your student governor to present about whole college approach to TOTUM at a Governors meeting.
- Consider buying all bursary or 19+ LSF students a card – make their money go further! Talk to your student support team about any under-spends. We can supply voucher codes for as many students as you need!
- Get students to add local offers that can appear in the TOTUM app. We can supply window stickers for any retailers that want them.